Oɓƨcuɾɘɗ Ʀɘaʃiʈy
Welcome to Obscure Reality wolf pack. May we ask are you joining?
Oɓƨcuɾɘɗ Ʀɘaʃiʈy
Welcome to Obscure Reality wolf pack. May we ask are you joining?
Oɓƨcuɾɘɗ Ʀɘaʃiʈy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Time in Role-play
Season in Role Play
November
Latest topics
» .:Dark's Art Corner:.
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm by Soul Eater

» Plot Suggestion
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:52 pm by Litia

» ಞCorlissa's Narniaಞ
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:18 am by Corlissa

» Cɦaʈ Moɱɘȵʈƨ
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:09 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Alliances
Wild Sk8ter Pack Thunder Coast Pack Elemental Team Pack
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Old Pack
Our Past
Top posters
Angel
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPlot Suggestion - Page 2 I_voting_barPlot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty 
Fenris
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPlot Suggestion - Page 2 I_voting_barPlot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty 
Litia
Corlissa
Cleo
Pepsi
Eli
Darkness
Soul Eater
Permafrost
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Echo

Our users have posted a total of 6328 messages in 116 subjects
Music

Plot Suggestion

Go down 
+5
Eli
Pepsi
Angel
Fenris
Litia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Litia

Litia

Wolf Gender : Female
Wolf Status
Strength:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Speed:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Knowledge:

Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Angel and Pepsi aren't allowed to be mates, I know, but as they're extremely bent on doing so, they gave me an idea for the plot line, so here goes.

So Angel and Pepsi keep meeting in secret and eventually have pups against the law of the pack, so they have to hide them from Fenris's prying eyes. One young member of the pack, sharp young Litia, notices Angel's regular absences and senses that they have a secret. Rather then telling her father, she slips out of camp one day...and uncovers a world of secrets and wonder.(I.E Angel and Pepsi's pupperz) One day while hanging out with the pups, Angel or Pepsi sees her and makes her swear not to tell anyone, and then Fenris and her siblings get suspicious and everything goes from there.

So, you like, Pepsi, Angel, your permission is needed of course. This has already been checked by Fenny, so yeah.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eli
Lower
Eli

Wolf Gender : Male
Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Actually thats a cool plot idea XD

But about one pup (Sorry to but in -.-) Fen is right,we would all be scared and over-whelmed since 6 other puppers are already on the lose,and still-born and other conditions are very possible ^-^ But I still loooovvveee the idea
Back to top Go down
Cleo

Cleo

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm

lol nice one Akita. Im going to be the new pup ^^ Angel convinced me. its goingt to be a lonly few years. he he
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Supplier
Pepsi

Wolf Status
Strength:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/0Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/0)
Speed:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Knowledge:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:50 am

Fine one pup. But dont blame us if we want to have more later, when we are mates.
We need to find out what the pup will look like and all that, and we should do it soon.
When is the plot gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Supplier
Angel

Wolf Status
Strength:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)
Speed:
Knowledge:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue26/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (26/100)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 am

You'll have ur two loving parents Riiko, u won't be alone xD
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz
Fenris
Grand Elite
Fenris

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 am

I don't even know if the pup should be RPed by other than you or angel, as it won't be here that long. So I doubt you'd need to give it a name or looks. It's just.. a pup.
I would say after Cor has her pups you could haz urs.
Back to top Go down
https://obscuredreality.forumotion.com
Pepsi
Supplier
Pepsi

Wolf Status
Strength:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/0Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/0)
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:23 am

Fine. Idrc anymore.... It isnt gonna be any fun anyway... What ever...
Back to top Go down
Cleo

Cleo

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 am

i dont mind RPing the Pup even if it is only here for a little wile. It will be fun being a pup ^^ I would really like to RP the pup. I thought that was already decided anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Supplier
Pepsi

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 am

Yeah, I want you to Rp the pup...
Here are a few things I thought we should consider:
1. What is the point of having a pup if we cant keep it?
2. The whole plot was so we could all have fun, yet it seems to be causing problems and Angel and I are both sad that we dont get to keep the pup
3. Angel and I were dicussing it and realised something..
Pepsi : what is the point?!?
Angel : interesting plot line, entertainment
Pepsi : Sure, we have a pup, we get caught, we get in trouble. What is the entertainment in that??

I really dont see any entertainment for either me or Angel...

Angel : it gives our characters something to keep to themselves, something to look forward to
Pepsi : what, look forward to losing a pup? I dont know if you've noticed, but Im not looking forward to it
Angel : Fen did say she needed to create a bio for the pup xD (which I find is weird since he contradicted himself saying it she was going to be 'just a pup')
Does that mean she can have a name and markings?

Just some things I thought were important to point out. Hope you dont get angry at me Fenris, but it seamed important to me...
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Grand Elite
Fenris

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Then, simple answer. Let's drop it.
Angel doesn't see a problem from what I see above. It's only you so just to please you we will go back to our normal everyday RP.
Happy now kid?
Back to top Go down
Corlissa
Grand Elite
Corlissa

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

I liked the idea but I guess Pepis didnt o.o
Back to top Go down
Cleo

Cleo

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

same here. -sigh- Angel isnt going to like droping it, she relly wants a pup -sigh- u cnt plz every1 (yes Angel i know i cnt spell). Im agenst the idea if it causes fighting like it has. -.-
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Grand Elite
Fenris

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am

I'm starting to notice you guys think its like having a pup any other time, you aren't allowed to have pups now as you aren't mates and don't qualify with the restrictions, so I would feel lucky to be able to have a pup even if it doesn't get RPed and eventually has to go away.
If we did go through its not about you guys having a pup really, as its a plot and is meant to liven up RP and just overall entertain the pack. Not so much about everyone getting what they want.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Supplier
Angel

Wolf Status
Strength:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)
Speed:
Knowledge:
Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue26/100Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (26/100)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am

-sigh- I know it was just to be an entertaining plot, and was happy to be a part to it. Thanks for the opportunity Fen, I hope things can be worked out so we can go through with the plot.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Grand Elite
Fenris

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:14 am

Eh.. Pepsi is the only one complaining so talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Supplier
Angel

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 am

Well, how about this compromise; Riiko will rp the pup as she still wants to do so even tho she knows the pup will need to leave, so will have a name and coat for the pup. For that the pup can't stay and we get to go with this plot xD what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Grand Elite
Fenris

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 am

I guess, but it won't need a bio ,I know I said it did but I thought about it and it doesn't need one.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Supplier
Angel

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 am

Understood, now lets hope Pepsi is okay with these terms xD
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Supplier
Pepsi

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 am

Oh my gosh guys, Im so sorry I caused so much trouble... I really feel bad for doing that to you guys. I didnt realise how annoying I was being. I hope you guys forgive me. I really would like to do the plot, and Ill do it the way you wanted Fen. Im really sorry and I hope we can still do it.
Im sorry Fen
Im sorry Angel
Im sorry Riiko
Sorry everyone...
-Pepsi
Back to top Go down
Litia

Litia

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 am

I somehow doubt it, he's got like, 6 already. XD. But Sabria would, if she wasn't dead-but nu worries, Sabria's ghost will be nice to the pupperz. lol (Ghost not involved in plot or existing unless Fenny says yes)
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Grand Elite
Fenris

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 pm

It's ok Pepsi xD I wasn't all that kind about it either 3:
And nu ghosts Fyre.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Supplier
Angel

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm sure we all forgive you Pep :)
And lol Fyre, I think you would freak us all out if you came back as a ghost
and yay! so I'm safe in assuming the plot is going ahead? :b
Back to top Go down
Cleo

Cleo

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm

lol nice one. If i saw a ghost i would die from fright
Back to top Go down
Angel
Supplier
Angel

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 pm

-scolds Riiko- no! no dieing! Bad Riiko!
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Supplier
Pepsi

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:24 am

Thanks for forgiving me guys... So can we start the plot then? I promise to be good this time...
And by starting the plot I mean, can Pepsi and Angel start the whole sneeking away part?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Grand Elite
Fenris

Wolf Status
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:40 am

Well I noticed in RP Riiko has already found out Angel's preggers.. so it has already started xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestion   Plot Suggestion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Suggestion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next